Welcome to the Mega Man NeoWiki!
Welcome to the Mega Man Wiki on Neoseeker!
We need your valuable help to make this Mega Man Wiki an excellent source of Mega Man info, so please help contribute to any of the pages included in the wiki!
You may log in with your Neoseeker username and password!
How you can Help and What We Need
- Check out the Talk Page off of the Main Page to find discussions regarding the Wiki.
- Check out Short Pages and fill them up with more info to make them more complete!
- Check out Long Pages for some examples of indepth pages.
- Help start pages from the Wanted Pages list, which lists a bunch of pages linked within the Wiki but that have not been created yet.
- Write original content in your own words - do NOT copy and paste from other sources (but it is ok to source from other locations as long as you write using your own words, just like a research paper or Wikipedia article. References are fine)
- Help organize pages, improve formatting, and fix spelling and grammar.
- Upload images - Screenshots, icons, anything!
What do we want?
- Character Descriptions
- Game lore and interesting facts
And other useful, detailed information about the game.
Start your work by visiting or creating these pages. Then link out from there. Remember we are looking at creating thousands of IN DEPTH pages with tons and tons of information!
- Character Pages
- Game Pages
Megaman News on GameGrep
- Main Page - (Squiggle, 08:26, 15 October 2017)
- Galaxy Man - (Sigma, 12:49, 12 October 2017)
- MediaWiki:Common.css - (Sigma, 12:48, 12 October 2017)
- Talk:DenTown - (Sigma, 21:15, 10 October 2017)
- DenTown - (Sigma, 21:14, 10 October 2017)
- Talk:SkullMan.EXE - (Sigma, 20:58, 10 October 2017)
- Government Complex - (Sigma, 20:54, 10 October 2017)
- Talk:Government Complex - (Sigma, 20:24, 10 October 2017)
- MegaMan Battle Network 3 Walkthrough - (Sigma, 10:55, 1 October 2017)
- MegaMan Battle Network 2 Walkthrough - (Sigma, 09:51, 16 September 2017)
- FireMan.EXE - (Sigma, 09:45, 13 September 2017)
- Category:BN1 Viruses - (Sigma, 22:24, 2 September 2017)
- SkullMan.EXE - (Sigma, 16:25, 1 September 2017)
- JunkMan.EXE - (Sigma, 08:05, 1 September 2017)
- BubbleMan.EXE - (Sigma, 07:27, 1 September 2017)
Megaman Wiki Stats