Cutman is a Robot Master who appeared in the very first Mega Man Game. Cutman was originally designed as a wood-felling robot. His Rolling Cutter is capable of sawing through the hardest wood. Dr. Wily reprogrammed Cutman to serve his evil causes and destroy Megaman. Instead of using his Rolling Cutter for chopping tress he attacks by throwing them like a Boomerang. Cutman is known to be very gullible. After beating him, you obtain his weapon.
Cutman's weakness is the Super Arm, Gutsman's weapon. The bolders on the left of his lair can be thrown at Cutman for major damage.
 Other Appearances
- Mega Man 8 - He, along with Woodman, only appears in the Sega Saturn version. He's a hidden boss in the stage where you fight Duo.
- Mega Man X8 - He appears in Optic Sunflower's stage as a secret boss. You can only get to him either by having a Mega Man X: Command Mission save file or entering a code at the title screen.
- Megaman Soccer - He is a playable character
- Megaman: The Power Battle - As a boss
- Megaman: Powered Up - As a boss
Related Threadscutman - last post by @ Aug 17, 2004
Fighting CutMan - last post by @ Sep 13, 2005