Welcome to the Mega Man Neowiki!
Welcome to the Mega Man Wiki on Neoseeker!
We need your help to make the Mega Man Neo Wiki the best it can be. You can start by signing in with your Neoseeker username and password, and then you can go to the links above to check out what we need from you. You can get an idea of what a good wiki page is at the “Long Pages” section, and then go to the “Wanted Pages” and “Pages That Need Content” and get to work.
Wiki editing is a team effort so if you ever need help from any of the staff, you can go to one of the Wiki Staff and ask for help. You can also use this wiki as a talk page to contact any other members by going to their personal talk pages or going to the Main Talk Page to get announcements by any of the staff. Have fun, and enjoy you time in the Mega Man Neo Wiki!
Mega Man Legends 3
Mega Man Legends 3 was an unfinished product by Capcom after they assumed the fanbase wasn't large enough to justify finishing the game. After the news spread, the fanbase collectively started a movement to try, and make Capcom see the amount of fans there were that wanted this game to release. They got the attention of sites like Kotaku and even Capcom themselves, but after their best efforts, the movement was a failure. Legends 3 might never see the light of day.
News On Gamegrep
- ChargeMan.EXE - (Sigma, 09:01, 17 January 2018)
- Main Page - (Squiggle, 08:26, 15 October 2017)
- Galaxy Man - (Sigma, 12:49, 12 October 2017)
- MediaWiki:Common.css - (Sigma, 12:48, 12 October 2017)
- Talk:DenTown - (Sigma, 21:15, 10 October 2017)
- DenTown - (Sigma, 21:14, 10 October 2017)
- Talk:SkullMan.EXE - (Sigma, 20:58, 10 October 2017)